Terms and conditions
Loop24 AS owns and operates the LoopSign web service. Through this subscription service, you can easily manage content on information screens. LoopSign is a tool that gives you great freedom to publish and distribute content the way you want it.
- Responsibility for the use of your LoopSign account
Your use of LoopSign is associated with setting up an account with us. You are responsible for all use of the system through this account, whether usage is by yourself or others that you grant access. You are responsible for maintaining the security of this account.You undertake to keep Loop24 indemnified for any damages that may result from your actions or omissions when using the account.You are fully responsible for ensuring that the content complies with applicable laws and regulations and does not violate third party intellectual property rights, including, for example, copyright, trademark or patent law. Nor shall the content violate other trade secrets.The following are examples of content that is not permitted to upload, inserted, linked to or distributed through the system. The list is not exhaustive, and it is your responsibility that the content on the pages is in accordance with applicable laws and rights:
- Viruses, malware or other harmful or destructive content.
- Pornographic, racist or defamatory material
- Threats or invasion of violence
- Infringement of privacy legislation
- Spam or machine-generated content
- Misleading or false pages and information
- Loop24 AS – Rights to copy, modify and customize content
By posting content to your LoopSign account, you grant Loop AS a limited right to copy, modify, customize and publish content within the purpose of the LoopSign solution.
- Right to remove content and close account
- Age limit
Account users must be at least 13 years old
- Payment and renewal of subscription
Your subscription at LoopSign runs on an annual basis. Payment will be made in advance and you agree that your payment will be invoiced in accordance with applicable fee.The subscription will be renewed unless canceled by the end of the current subscription period. To unsubscribe give 1 month notice to Loop24 AS or your reseller.
- Loop 24 responsibilities towards visitors and users
Loop24 does not have the ability to control content posted on LoopSign accounts and cannot be held responsible for this. LoopSign offers a content management tool and disclaims any liability for any damages, offenses or offenses that the content, including software, may imply. This also applies to material that is linked to from LoopSign, or as a link to LoopSign.It is the user’s sole responsibility for the material to comply with the terms and conditions and the user must take the necessary precautions to ensure this, including protecting his systems against viruses, worms and other destructive code.
- Loop 24 AS and 3rd party intellectual property
This User Agreement does not entail any transfer of intellectual property to you from Loop24 AS or any third party. Including, but not exhaustive, mention is that the agreement does not entitle you to copying or other use of the LoopSign trademark or our logo.
- Loop 24 AS’s right to advertising and naming on the pages
Loop 24 AS has the right to use named links such as ‘Delivered by LoopSign’ in the footer or toolbar. Unless you have purchased a full subscription, Loop 24 AS also has the right to display our logo on the screens.
- Changes in the User Agreement and the Solution
This User Agreement may be amended by Loop 24 AS. Changes will be announced and posted on this website. You are responsible to keep up to date on any changes by checking this regularly. Continued use of the service after any changes implies that you accept these changes. Any new features added to the service will also be subject to the current user agreement.
This website is delivered ‘as is’. Loop 24, as well as our suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties. We provide no guarantee that the service is incorrect or that access to the service may not be interrupted.
- Limitation of Liability
Within the framework of prescriptive legislation, Loop24 and our suppliers and licensors disclaim any responsibility for:
Loss over the amount corresponding to 12 months subscription fee
- Random injuries, special injury or consequential damages
- Loss due to time outages
- Loss due to data loss or data damage
- Cost of procuring replacement services – or products
- Error or delay beyond our reasonable control
- The user is liable for damages, etc
Loop 24 has the right to close all or part of the website at any time. Such termination of the account does not mean that liability and obligations that in its nature extend beyond the subscription period are forfeited, such as liability for breach of third party rights.
This privacy statement explains how Loop24 AS processes personal information in the LoopSign service.
- Data process and personal data storage
It is Loop 24 AS by the managing director who is the responsible for data privacy. If you wish to use your right to gain access to what is stored about you or to delete or correct information, please contact our support department.We strive to save as little as possible personal information on our servers and we share such information with others only in case of statutory duty or where it is necessary to complete the purpose of the solution.Our processing of personal data is governed by Norwegian privacy legislation.The main basis for our processing is your consent as you provide by accepting this agreement.The purpose of processing personal information is to provide the functionality of LoopSign, including specifically managing your customer relationship.
- Online service
LoopSign is a web-based service, which means that the service automatically receives some non-person-identifying information such as posting time, referrer site, browser type, language settings, etc. Such non-person-identifying information we could use to improve our services and to statistics.As part of the standard communication, we will also receive the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer using the service. This is information that it may be possible to associate with people. This information is therefore protected for unauthorized users and is only used in accordance with the same guidelines as mentioned below.
- Collection and use of personal information
In order to monitor your customer relationship, including managing your payment, we ask you to provide some information about yourself, such as username and email address. This information is stored securely with us and is only conveyed to employees or subcontractors / partners who need this information in order to provide the service on behalf of Loop 24 or provide functionality in the LoopSign solution. 3rd party who has received the information has undertaken to treat these confidential through agreement with LoopSign. Some of our partners may be overseas and by using the LoopSign solution you agree that the information may be transferred to foreign countries under the conditions mentioned above.
- Use of email address
Unless you have made reservations about this, Loop 24 AS will be able to use your email address to send you information about our products and services, such as through brokerage newsletters.
- Business transfers
In case of Loop 24 AS or essential parts of the business being purchased, user information as mentioned above may be a part of the assets being transferred. This also applies to the realization of all or part of the business in case of bankruptcy or other discontinuation of the business. Your consent to the User Agreement will also constitute consent to such transfer of your personal information.
- Changes in the processing of personal data
This privacy statement explains specifically how Loop24 AS processes personal information for the LoopSign facebook Widget.
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed for reference by using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Owner and Data Controller
Loop24 AS – Ullern allé 28, 0381 Oslo, Norway
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
The owner does not provide a list of Personal Data types collected.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Access to third-party accounts.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Facebook permissions asked by this Application
This Application may ask for some Facebook permissions allowing it to perform actions with the User’s Facebook account and to retrieve information, including Personal Data, from it. This service allows this Application to connect with the User’s account on the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc.
The permissions asked are the following:
By default, this includes certain User’s Data such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the Friends, are also available. If the User has made more of their Data public, more information will be available.
Provides access to the User’s primary email address.
Pages read engagement
Provides access to content (posts, photos, videos, events) posted by the Page, access to followers data (including name, PSID), and profile picture, and access to metadata and other insights about the Page.
Publish content into groups
Allows posting content into a group on behalf of the User.
Show List of Managed Pages
Provides the access to show the list of the Pages that the User manages.
User Timeline Posts Access
Provides access to the posts on a Users’s timeline.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Access to third-party accounts
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time.Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data.Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data.Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification.Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller.Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint.Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.